CEPR Discussion Papers 27 August 2017
CEPR publishes over 700 new Discussion Papers each year and subscribers have access to an impressive archive of more than 10,000 papers, dating back to 1984.
All papers can be purchased individually via the links below. Details of our Discussion Paper subscription plans can be seen here and lists of papers can be viewed by Programme Area here and by year here.
- DP12249 Leaning Against the Wind: The Role of Different Assumptions About the Costs
Author(s): Lars E O Svensson
- DP12248 Market Liquidity after the Financial Crisis
Author(s): Tobias Adrian, Michael J Fleming, Or Shachar, Erik Vogt
- DP12247 Liquidity Policies and Systemic Risk
Author(s): Tobias Adrian, Nina Boyarchenko
- DP12246 Dealer Balance Sheets and Bond Liquidity Provision
Author(s): Tobias Adrian, Nina Boyarchenko, Or Shachar
- DP12245 Intraday Market Making with Overnight Inventory Costs
Author(s): Tobias Adrian, Agostino Capponi, Erik Vogt, Hongzhong Zhang
- DP12244 Return on trust is lower for immigrants
Author(s): Elena Cettolin, Sigrid Suetens
- DP12243 The Cyclicality of International Public Sector Borrowing in Developing Countries: Does the Lender Matter?
Author(s): Arturo Galindo, Ugo Panizza
- DP12242 Cognitive Bias in Insurance: Evidence from India
Author(s): Darwin Ugarte Ontiveros, Jean-Philippe Platteau
- DP12241 Are Mutual Fund Managers Paid For Investment Skill?
Author(s): Marcus Ibert, Ron Kaniel, Stijn van Nieuwerburgh, Roine Vestman
- DP12240 Dynamic Mechanism Design: An Introduction
Author(s): Dirk Bergemann, Juuso Välimäki
- DP12239 Leverage and Deepening Business Cycle Skewness
Author(s): Henrik Jensen, Ivan Petrella, Søren Hove Ravn, Emiliano Santoro
- DP12238 Should Robots Be Taxed?
Author(s): Joao Guerreiro, Sérgio Rebelo, Pedro Teles
- DP12237 Firm Size and the Intensive Margin of Import Demand
Author(s): Joaquin Blaum, Claire Lelarge, Michael Peters
- DP12236 Measuring the Spillovers of Venture Capital
Author(s): Monika Schnitzer, Martin Watzinger
- DP12235 P2P Lending: Information Externalities, Social Networks and Loans' Substitution
Author(s): Ester Faia, Monica Paiella
- DP12234 Optimal Management of Transfers: an Odd Paradox
Author(s): François Bourguignon, Jean-Philippe Platteau
- DP12233 One Team, One Nation: Football, Ethnic Identity, and Conflict in Africa
Author(s): Emilio Depetris-Chauvín, Ruben Durante
- DP12232 Moral Hazard: Experimental Evidence from Tenancy Contracts
Author(s): Konrad B. Burchardi, Selim Gulesci, Benedetta Lerva, Munshi Sulaiman
- DP12231 The Puzzle, the Power, and the Dark Side: Forward Guidance Redux
Author(s): Florin Ovidiu Bilbiie