EABCN Conference on "Empirical Advances in Monetary Policy"
EURO AREA BUSINESS CYCLE NETWORK (EABCN) Conference on
"Empirical Advances in Monetary Policy"
postponed to 26-28 October 2020 - online event
Please note that this conference will be now held online on 26 - 28 October 2020 due to the COVID-19 outbreak.
The conference will cover a broad range of themes related to empirical aspects of monetary policy. Topics of the conference include but are not limited to:
- Measuring the effects of monetary policy on the macroeconomy
- Identifying the transmission channels of monetary policy
- International monetary policy channels
- Communication strategies, the role of expectations and forward guidance
- Risks associated to uncertainty and to the normalization of monetary policy
- Monetary policy and financial markets
- Effects of monetary policy on firm expectations and decisions
Simon Gilchrist (New York University), Ricardo Reis (London School of Economics and CEPR) and Stephanie Schmitt-Grohe (Columbia University and CEPR) are confirmed invited speakers.
Eleonora Granziera (Norges Bank)
Sarah Mouabbi (Banque de France)
Barbara Rossi (ICREA-Pompeu Fabra University, Barcelona GSE, CREI and CEPR)