CEPR-VDEV Seminars - Spring 2021
Previous Seminars from Spring 2021:
- 2nd Mar: Nancy Qian (Northwestern University and CEPR) - Aid Crowd-Out: The Effect of NGOs on Government-Provided Services joint with Erika Deserranno and Aisha Nansamba
- 16th Mar: Rema Hanna (Harvard Kennedy School and CEPR) - Food vs. Food Stamps: Evidence from an At-Scale Experiment in Indonesia joint with Abhijit Banerjee, Benjamin Olken, Elan Satriawan and Sudarno Sumarto
- 30th Mar: Jishnu Das (Georgetown University) - A Market-based Approach to Education: Evidence from two decades of work in Pakistan joint with Tahir Andrabi, Asim I Khwaja and Zainab Siddiqui
- 13th Apr: Nava Ashraf (LSE and CEPR) - Learning to Teach by Learning to Learn joint with Abhijit Banerjee and Vesall Nourani
- 27th Apr: Claudio Ferraz (University of British Columbia) - Internet, Social Media, and the Behavior of Politicians: Evidence from Facebook in Brazil joint with Pedro Bessone, Filipe Campante and Pedro Souza
- 11th May: David Atkin (MIT and CEPR) - Globalization and the Ladder of Development joint with Arnaud Costinot and Masao Fukui - Presentation Slides.
- 25th May: David Yanagizawa-Drott (University of Zurich and CEPR) - Male Privilege: Yardsticks in Social Networks in India - Video not available.
- 8th Jun: Robin Burgess (LSE and CEPR) - The Origins and Control of Forest Fires in the Tropics joint with Clare Balboni (MIT) and Benjamin Olken (MIT)
Tuesday, March 2, 2021 - 16:00
Tuesday, June 8, 2021
Tuesday, March 2, 2021 to Tuesday, June 8, 2021