CEPR Discussion Papers 03 November 2019
CEPR publishes over 800 new Discussion Papers each year and subscribers have access to an impressive archive of more than 12,500 papers, dating back to 1984.
All papers can be purchased individually via the links below. Details of our Discussion Paper subscription plans can be seen here and lists of papers can be viewed by Programme Area here and by year here.
- DP14093 In Praise of Snapshots
Author(s): Ravi Kanbur
- DP14092 From Secular Stagnation to Robocalypse? Implications of Demographic and Technological Changes
Author(s): Juan Jimeno, Henrique S. Basso
- DP14091 Did Trump's Trade War Impact the 2018 Election?
Author(s): Emily Blanchard, Chad P. Bown, Davin Chor
- DP14090 Extracting Implicit Country Weights in ECB’s Monetary Policy
Author(s): Márcia Pereira, José Tavares
- DP14089 The vagaries of the sea: evidence on the real effects of money from maritime disasters in the Spanish Empire
Author(s): Adam Brzezinski, Yao Chen, Nuno Palma, Felix Ward
EH, MG, MEF
- DP14088 Naivete and Sophistication in Initial and Repeated Play in Games
Author(s): Nagore Iriberri, Bernardo Garcia-Pola
- DP14087 Imperfect Information, Social Norms, and Beliefs in Networks
Author(s): Theodoros Rapanos, Marc Sommer, Yves Zenou
- DP14086 School Tracking and Mental Health
Author(s): Alexandra Roulet, Rikhard Petri Bôckerman, Mika Haapanen, Christopher Jepsen
- DP14085 Rules and Commitment in Communication
Author(s): Alessandro Lizzeri, Guilaume Frechette, Jacopo Perego