CEPR Discussion Papers 04 August 2019
CEPR publishes over 800 new Discussion Papers each year and subscribers have access to an impressive archive of more than 12,500 papers, dating back to 1984.
All papers can be purchased individually via the links below. Details of our Discussion Paper subscription plans can be seen here and lists of papers can be viewed by Programme Area here and by year here.
- DP13903 The "New" Economics of Trade Agreements: From Trade Liberalization to Regulatory Convergence?
Author(s): Gene M. Grossman, Phillip McCalman, Robert W. Staiger
- DP13902 What are the Price Effects of Trade? Evidence from the U.S. and Implications for Quantitative Trade Models
Author(s): Xavier Jaravel, Erick Sager
- DP13901 Symbolism Matters: The Effect of Same-Sex Marriage Legalization on Partnership Stability
Author(s): Shuai Chen, Jan C. van Ours
- DP13900 Anchored Inflation Expectations
Author(s): Carlos Carvalho , Stefano Eusepi, Emanuel Moench, Bruce Preston
- DP13899 Risk-Free Interest Rates
Author(s): Jules H. van Binsbergen, William Diamond, Marco Grotteria
FE, IMF, MEF
- DP13898 How Effective Are Monetary Incentives to Vote? Evidence from a Nationwide Policy
Author(s): Gianmarco León Ciliotta, Luis Martinez, Mariella Gonzales