CEPR Discussion Papers 06 October 2019
CEPR publishes over 800 new Discussion Papers each year and subscribers have access to an impressive archive of more than 12,500 papers, dating back to 1984.
All papers can be purchased individually via the links below. Details of our Discussion Paper subscription plans can be seen here and lists of papers can be viewed by Programme Area here and by year here.
- DP14039 Trading and shareholder voting
Author(s): Doron Levit, Nadya Malenko, Ernst Maug
- DP14038 Video Killed the Radio Star? Online Music Videos and Recorded Music Sales
Author(s): Christian Peukert, Tobias Kretschmer
- DP14037 The FOMC Risk Shift
Author(s): Maik Schmeling, Andreas Schrimpf, Tim Kroencke
FE, IMF, MEF
- DP14036 Information Acquisition and Diffusion in Markets
Author(s): Maarten Janssen, Atabek Atayev
- DP14035 Market definition in the pharmaceutical industry: a case of drugs hopping antitrust markets?
Author(s): Carmine Ornaghi, Georges Siotis, Micael Castanheira
- DP14034 The Dollar During the Great Recession: US Monetary Policy Signaling and The Flight To Safety
Author(s): Vania Stavrakeva, Jenny Tang
- DP14033 Technology Treaties and Climate Change
Author(s): Hans Gersbach, Marie-Catherine Riekhof
- DP14032 What drives implementation of the European Union’s policy recommendations to its member countries?
Author(s): Guntram B. Wolff, Konstantinos Efstathiou
- DP14031 Tying in evolving industries, when future entry cannot be deterred
Author(s): Chiara Fumagalli, Massimo Motta