CEPR Discussion Papers 07 July 2019
CEPR publishes over 800 new Discussion Papers each year and subscribers have access to an impressive archive of more than 12,500 papers, dating back to 1984.
All papers can be purchased individually via the links below. Details of our Discussion Paper subscription plans can be seen here and lists of papers can be viewed by Programme Area here and by year here.
- DP13844 Funding and financing infrastructure: The joint-use of public and private finance
Author(s): David Martimort, Stephane Straub, Marianne Fay
DE, FE, IO, PE
- DP13843 "When Olson Meets Dahl": From Inefficient Groups Formation to Inefficient Policy-Making
Author(s): David Martimort
- DP13842 Nonlinear Pricing with Average-Price Bias
Author(s): David Martimort, Lars Stole
- DP13841 Moral Hazard and the Property Rights Approach to the Theory of the Firm
Author(s): Patrick W Schmitz
- DP13840 Is Favoritism a Threat to Chinese Aid Effectiveness? A Subnational Analysis of Chinese Development Projects
Author(s): Axel Dreher, Andreas Fuchs, Roland Hodler, Brad Parks, Paul A. Raschky, Michael J. Tierney
- DP13839 Puzzling Exchange Rate Dynamics and Delayed Portfolio Adjustment
Author(s): Philippe Bacchetta, Eric van Wincoop
- DP13838 Roman Transport Network Connectivity and Economic Integration
Author(s): Matthias Flueckiger, Erik Hornung, Mario Larch, Markus Ludwig, Allard Mees
- DP13837 Firm organization with multiple establishments
Author(s): Anna Gumpert, Henrike Steimer, Manfred Antoni
- DP13836 Why so many significant Phase 3 results in clinical trials?
Author(s): Jerome Adda, Christian Decker, Marco Ottaviani
- DP13835 Forward-Looking Policy Rules and Currency Premia
Author(s): Mark P Taylor, Ilias Filippou
- DP13834 Externalities and financial crisis - enough to cause collapse?
Author(s): Marcus Miller, Lei Zhang
- DP13833 From Local to Global: A Unified Theory of Public Basic Research
Author(s): Hans Gersbach, Ulrich Schetter, Samuel Schmassmann