CEPR Discussion Papers 12 August 2018
CEPR publishes over 800 new Discussion Papers each year and subscribers have access to an impressive archive of more than 12,500 papers, dating back to 1984.
All papers can be purchased individually via the links below. Details of our Discussion Paper subscription plans can be seen here and lists of papers can be viewed by Programme Area here and by year here.
- DP13111 Idea Sharing and the Performance of Mutual Funds
Author(s): Julien Cujean
- DP13110 Who Voted for Brexit? Individual and Regional Data Combined
Author(s): Eleonora Alabrese, Sascha O. Becker, Thiemo Fetzer, Dennis Novy
IT, LE, PE
- DP13109 Household Portfolio Underdiversification and Probability Weighting: Evidence from the Field
Author(s): Steve Dimmock, Roy Kouwenberg, Olivia S Mitchell, Kim Peijnenburg
- DP13108 Notes on the Underground: Monetary Policy in Resource-Rich Economies
Author(s): Andrea Ferrero, Martin Seneca
- DP13107 Inequality Aversion, Populism, and the Backlash Against Globalization
Author(s): Luboš Pástor, Pietro Veronesi
FE, IMF, IT, PE
- DP13106 The Welfare State besides Globalization Forces
Author(s): Assaf Razin, Efraim Sadka
- DP13105 Does a Tax Credit matter for Job Creation by Multinational Enterprises?
Author(s): Jozef Konings, Cathy Lecocq, Bruno Merlevede
- DP13104 Estimating the Elasticity of Intertemporal Substitution Using Mortgage Notches
Author(s): Michael Best, James Cloyne, Ethan Ilzetzki, Henrik Kleven
- DP13103 The rise of populism and the collapse of the left-right paradigm: Lessons from the 2017 French presidential election
Author(s): Yann Algan, Elizabeth Beasley, Daniel Cohen, Martial Foucault
- DP13102 Effects of Poverty on Impatience: Preferences or Inattention?
Author(s): Bartoš, Michal Bauer, Julie Chytilova, Ian Levely
- DP13101 College Tuition and Income Inequality
Author(s): Zhifeng Cai, Jonathan Heathcote