CEPR Discussion Papers 12 November 2017
CEPR publishes over 700 new Discussion Papers each year and subscribers have access to an impressive archive of more than 10,000 papers, dating back to 1984.
All papers can be purchased individually via the links below. Details of our Discussion Paper subscription plans can be seen here and lists of papers can be viewed by Programme Area here and by year here.
- DP12437 Highways, Market Access, and Spatial Sorting
Author(s): Stephan Fretz, Raphaël Parchet, Frédéric Robert-Nicoud
- DP12436 Firm-level political risk: Measurement and effects
Author(s): Tarek Hassan, Stephan Hollander, Ahmed Tahoun, Laurence van Lent
FE, MEF, MG
- DP12435 Segmentation versus Agglomeration: Competition between Platforms with Competitive Sellers
Author(s): Heiko Karle, Martin Peitz, Markus Reisinger
- DP12434 Noise Traders Incarnate: Describing a Realistic Noise Trading Process
Author(s): Joël Peress, Daniel Schmidt
- DP12433 Firm R&D and Financial Analysis: How Do They Interact?
Author(s): Jim Goldman, Joël Peress
- DP12432 Urban Interactions
Author(s): Jun Sung Kim, Eleonora Patacchini, Pierre M Picard, Yves Zenou
- DP12431 Missing Growth from Creative Destruction
Author(s): Philippe Aghion, Antonin Bergeaud, Timo Boppart, Peter J. Klenow, Huiyu Li
- DP12430 Can Credit Rating Agencies Affect Election Outcomes?
Author(s): Igor Cunha, Miguel Ferreira, Rui C Silva
- DP12429 Measuring Indirect Effects of Unfair Employer Behavior on Worker Productivity - A Field Experiment
Author(s): Matthias Heinz, Sabrina Jeworrek, Vanessa Mertins, Heiner Schumacher, Matthias Sutter
- DP12428 The Regulation of Public Service Broadcasters: Should there be more advertising on television?
Author(s): Gregory S. Crawford, Lachlan Deer, Jeremy Smith, Paul Sturgeon
- DP12427 Some doubts about the economic analysis of the flow of silver to China in 1550-1820
Author(s): Jacques Melitz
- DP12426 Where Do People Get Their News?
Author(s): Patrick Kennedy, Andrea Prat
- DP12425 The Gold Pool (1961-1968) and the fall of the Bretton Woods system. Lessons for central bank cooperation.
Author(s): Michael D Bordo, Eric Monnet, Alain Naef
- DP12424 Credit Market Spillovers: Evidence from a Syndicated Loan Market Network
Author(s): Abhimanyu Gupta, Sotirios Kokas, Alexander Michaelides