CEPR Discussion Papers 13 January 2019
CEPR publishes over 800 new Discussion Papers each year and subscribers have access to an impressive archive of more than 12,500 papers, dating back to 1984.
All papers can be purchased individually via the links below. Details of our Discussion Paper subscription plans can be seen here and lists of papers can be viewed by Programme Area here and by year here.
- DP13447 How fast is this novel technology going to be a hit?
Author(s): Michele Pezzoni, Reinhilde Veugelers, Fabiana Visentin
- DP13446 Renegotiation of Trade Agreements and Firm Exporting Decisions: Evidence from the Impact of Brexit on UK Exportoes
Author(s): Meredith A Crowley, Oliver Exton, Lu Han
- DP13445 New Characteristics and Hedonic Price Index Numbers
Author(s): Ian Crawford, J Peter Neary
- DP13444 Booms and Busts with Dispersed Information
Author(s): Kenza Benhima
- DP13443 Using RCTs to Estimate Long-Run Impacts in Development Economics
Author(s): Adrien Bougen, Yue Huang, Michael Kremer, Edward Miguel
- DP13442 Search Frictions in International Good Markets
Author(s): Clemence Lenoir, Julien Martin, Isabelle Mejean
- DP13441 Strategic Interpretations
Author(s): Kfir Eliaz, Ran Spiegler, Heidi Christina Thysen
- DP13440 The economic effects of density: A synthesis
Author(s): Gabriel Ahlfeldt, Elisabetta Pietrostefani
- DP13439 Was Brexit Triggered by the Old and Unhappy? Or by Financial Feelings?
Author(s): Federica Liberini, Andrew Oswald, Eugenio Proto, michela redoano
- DP13438 The Long-Run Information Effect of Central Bank Communication
Author(s): Stephen Hansen, Michael McMahon, Matthew Tong
- DP13437 Bite and Divide: Malaria and Ethnolinguistic Diversity
Author(s): Matteo Cervellati, Giorgio Chiovelli, Elena Esposito
- DP13436 Where is the Middle Class? Inequality, Gender and the Shape of the Upper Tail from 60 million English Death and Probate Records, 1892-2016
Author(s): Neil Cummins
- DP13435 Global Price of Risk and Stabilization Policies
Author(s): Tobias Adrian, Daniel Stackman, Erik Vogt
- DP13434 From Microeconomic Favoritism to Macroeconomic Populism
Author(s): Gilles Saint-Paul
- DP13433 Heterogeneity, Measurement Error, and Misallocation: Evidence from African Agriculture
Author(s): Douglas Gollin, Christopher Udry