CEPR Discussion Papers 13 October 2019
CEPR publishes over 800 new Discussion Papers each year and subscribers have access to an impressive archive of more than 12,500 papers, dating back to 1984.
All papers can be purchased individually via the links below. Details of our Discussion Paper subscription plans can be seen here and lists of papers can be viewed by Programme Area here and by year here.
- DP14054 Behavioral Responses to Wealth Taxes: Evidence from Switzerland
Author(s): Marius Brülhart, Jonathan Gruber, Matthias Krapf, Kurt Schmidheiny
- DP14052 Hysteresis from Employer Subsidies
Author(s): David Seim, Emmanuel Saez, Benjamin Schoefer
- DP14051 On Money As a Latent Medium of Exchange
Author(s): Ricardo Lagos, Shengxing Zhang
- DP14050 Is There a Zero Lower Bound? The Effects of Negative Policy Rates on Banks and Firms
Author(s): Carlo Altavilla, Lorenzo Burlon, Mariassunta Giannetti, Sarah Holton
- DP14049 Electoral Sentencing Cycles
Author(s): David Abrams, Roberto Galbiati, Emeric Henry, Arnaud Philippe
- DP14048 Rules versus Discretion in Bank Resolution
Author(s): Lucy White, Ansgar Walther
- DP14047 Facts and Fiction in Oil Market Modeling
Author(s): Lutz Kilian
- DP14046 Undiscounted Bandit Games
Author(s): R Godfrey Keller, Sven Rady
- DP14045 How do trade and communication costs shape the spatial organization of firms?
Author(s): Toshitaka Gokan, Sergey Kichko, Jacques-François Thisse
- DP14044 Procuring Medical Devices: Evidence from Italian Public Tenders
Author(s): Francesco Decarolis, Vincenzo Atella
- DP14043 A Theory of Simplicity in Games and Mechanism Design
Author(s): Marek Pycia, Peter Troyan
- DP14042 Reopening Pandora’s Box in Search of a WTO-Compatible Industrial Policy? The Brazil -Taxation Dispute
Author(s): Emanuel Ornelas, Laura Puccio
- DP14041 Are political and economic integration intertwined?
Author(s): Bernt Bratsberg, Giovanni Facchini, Tommaso Frattini, Anna Rosso
- DP14040 The geography of EU discontent
Author(s): Lewis Dijkstra, Hugo Poelman, Andrés Rodríguez-Pose