CEPR Discussion Papers 15 November 2020
CEPR publishes over 800 new Discussion Papers each year and subscribers have access to an impressive archive of more than 12,500 papers, dating back to 1984.
All papers can be purchased individually via the links below. Details of our Discussion Paper subscription plans can be seen here and lists of papers can be viewed by Programme Area here and by year here.
- DP15454 Vernacularization and Linguistic Democratization
Author(s): Christine Binzel, Andreas Link, Rajesh Ramachandran
- DP15453 From Dual to Unified Employment Protection: Transition and Steady State
Author(s): Juan J. Dolado, Etienne Lale, Nawid Siassi
- DP15452 The Spanish Labour Market at the Crossroads: Covid‐19 meets the Megatrends
Author(s): Juan J. Dolado, Florentino Felgueroso, Juan Jimeno
- DP15451 Daily Tracker of Global Economic Activity. A Close-Up of the Covid-19 Pandemic
Author(s): Gabriel Pérez-Quirós, Elena Diaz
- DP15450 The Sources of Fiscal Fluctuations
Author(s): Antoine Levy, Luca Antonio Ricci, Alejandro Werner
- DP15449 Fifty Shades of QE: Conflicts of Interest in Economic Research
Author(s): Brian Fabo, Martina Jancokova, Elisabeth Kempf, Luboš Pástor
- DP15448 Search, Showrooming, and Retailer Variety
Author(s): Heski Bar-Isaac, Sandro Shelegia
- DP15447 Revenge of the Experts: Will COVID-19 Renew or Diminish Public Trust in Science?
Author(s): Barry Eichengreen, Cevat Aksoy, Orkun Saka
- DP15446 A hitchhiker guide to empirical macro models
Author(s): Fabio Canova, Filippo Ferroni
- DP15445 Screening and Loan Origination Time: Lending Standards, Loan Defaults and Bank Failures
Author(s): José Luis Peydró, Gabriel Jiménez, Mikel Bedayo, Raquel Vegas
- DP15444 Storing Power: Market Structure Matters
Author(s): Natalia Fabra, David Andrés-Cerezo
- DP15443 Institutions and the uneven geography of the first wave of the COVID-19 pandemic
Author(s): Andrés Rodríguez-Pose, Chiara Burlina
- DP15442 How ‘smart’ are Smart Specialisation strategies?
Author(s): Marco Di Cataldo, Vassilis Monastiriotis, Andrés Rodríguez-Pose
- DP15441 Did U.S. Politicians Expect the China Shock?
Author(s): Matilde Bombardini, Bingjing Li, Francesco Trebbi
- DP15440 Foreign Currency Borrowing of Corporations as Carry Trades: Evidence from India
Author(s): Viral V Acharya, Siddharth Vij
- DP15439 Static and Dynamic Inefficiencies in an Optimizing Model of Epidemics
Author(s): Pietro Garibaldi, Christopher Pissarides, Espen R Moen
- DP15438 What a drag it is getting old? Mental health and loneliness beyond age 50
Author(s): Jan C. van Ours
- DP15437 Do Family Policies Reduce Gender Inequality? Evidence from 60 Years of Policy Experimentation
Author(s): Henrik Kleven, Camille Landais, Johanna Posch, Andreas Steinhauer, Josef Zweimüller