CEPR Discussion Papers 16 June 2019
CEPR publishes over 800 new Discussion Papers each year and subscribers have access to an impressive archive of more than 12,500 papers, dating back to 1984.
All papers can be purchased individually via the links below. Details of our Discussion Paper subscription plans can be seen here and lists of papers can be viewed by Programme Area here and by year here.
- DP13805 The Impact of Car Pollution on Infant and Child Health: Evidence from Emissions Cheating
Author(s): Hannes Schwandt, Diane Alexander
- DP13804 Intertemporal Evidence on the Strategy of Populism
Author(s): Gloria Gennaro, Giampaolo Lecce, Massimo Morelli
- DP13803 Monetary Policy for a Bubbly World
Author(s): Jaume Ventura, Vladimir Asriyan, Luca Fornaro, Alberto Martin
FE, IMF, MG, MEF
- DP13802 Who Is Afraid of Machines?
Author(s): Sotiris Blanas, Gino Gancia, Sang Yoon (Tim) Lee
- DP13801 Use and Abuse of Regulated Prices in Electricity Markets: "How to Regulate Regulated Prices?"
Author(s): David Martimort, Jerome Pouyet, Carine Staropoli
- DP13800 The Impact of Abortion on Crime and Crime-Related Behavior
Author(s): Randi Hjalmarsson, Andreea Mitrut, Cristian Pop-Eleches
- DP13799 Technology Gaps, Trade and Income
Author(s): Thomas Sampson
- DP13798 Stable genius? The macroeconomic impact of Trump
Author(s): Benjamin Born, Gernot Müller, Moritz Schularick, Petr Sedlacek
- DP13797 The Industrial Revolution in Services
Author(s): Chang-Tai Hsieh, Esteban Rossi-Hansberg
- DP13796 The Global Business Cycle: Measurement and Transmission
Author(s): Zhen Huo, Andrei A. Levchenko, Nitya Pandalai-Nayar
- DP13795 Kinks and Gains from Credit Cycles
Author(s): Henrik Jensen, Søren Hove Ravn, Emiliano Santoro
- DP13794 The ties that bind: implicit contracts and management practices in family-run firms
Author(s): Daniela Scur, Renata Lemos
- DP13793 Price Discrimination in the Information Age: Prices, Poaching, and Privacy with Personalized Targeted Discounts
Author(s): Simon P Anderson, Alicia Baik, Nathan Larson
- DP13792 The Armistice of the Sexes: Gender Complementarities in the Production Function
Author(s): Raphael Espinoza, Jonathan D. Ostry, Chris Papageorgiou
- DP13791 Corporate cash holdings: Stock liquidity and the repurchase motive
Author(s): Kjell G Nyborg, Zexi Wang
- DP13790 Inaccurate Statistical Discrimination
Author(s): Aislinn Bohren, Kareem Haggag, Alex Imas, Devin G. Pope
- DP13789 Are Referees and Editors in Economics Gender Neutral?
Author(s): David Card, Stefano DellaVigna, Patricia Funk, Nagore Iriberri