CEPR Discussion Papers 20 August 2017
CEPR publishes over 700 new Discussion Papers each year and subscribers have access to an impressive archive of more than 10,000 papers, dating back to 1984.
All papers can be purchased individually via the links below. Details of our Discussion Paper subscription plans can be seen here and lists of papers can be viewed by Programme Area here and by year here.
- DP12230 Credit Growth and the Financial Crisis: A New Narrative
Author(s): Stefania Albanesi, Giacomo De Giorgi, Jaromir Nosal
- DP12229 Choice of Majors: Are Women Really Different from Men?
Author(s): Adriana D. Kugler
- DP12228 Official Sector Lending Strategies during the Euro Area Crisis
Author(s): Giancarlo Corsetti, Aitor Erce, Timothy Uy
- DP12227 The Real Effects of Improving Access to Capital Markets Financing: Evidence from European SMEs
Author(s): Alexander Eisele, Eric Nowak
- DP12226 Leaning Against the Wind: Costs and Benefits, Effects on Debt, Leaning in DSGE Models, and a Framework for Comparison of Results
Author(s): Lars E O Svensson
- DP12225 Trading Out of Sight: An Analysis of Cross-Trading in Mutual Fund Families
Author(s): Alexander Eisele, Tamara Nefedova, Gianpaolo Parise, Kim Peijnenburg
- DP12224 Heterogeneous Employment Effects of Job Search Programmes: A Machine Learning Approach
Author(s): Michael C. Knaus, Michael Lechner, Anthony Strittmatter
- DP12223 The Determinants of Foreign Direct Investment in sub-Saharan Africa: What Role for Governance?
Author(s): Gilles Cols, Andrés Rodríguez-Pose
- DP12222 Banks in Tax Havens: First Evidence based on Country-by-Country Reporting
Author(s): Vincent Bouvatier, Gunther Capelle-blancard, Anne-Laure Delatte
- DP12221 The Rise of Market Power and the Macroeconomic Implications
Author(s): Jan De Loecker, Jan Eeckhout
IO, LE, MG