CEPR Discussion Papers 21 April 2019
CEPR publishes over 800 new Discussion Papers each year and subscribers have access to an impressive archive of more than 12,500 papers, dating back to 1984.
All papers can be purchased individually via the links below. Details of our Discussion Paper subscription plans can be seen here and lists of papers can be viewed by Programme Area here and by year here.
DP13686 Consumer Privacy and Serial Monopoly
Author(s): Nikita Roketskiy, Venkataraman Bhaskar
- DP13685 Discrimination in Hiring Based on Potential and Realized Fertility: Evidence from a Large-Scale Field Experiment
Author(s): Sascha O. Becker, Ana Fernandes, Doris Weichselbaumer
- DP13684 Welfare State, Inequality, and Globalization: Role of International-capital-flow Direction
Author(s): Assaf Razin, Efraim Sadka
- DP13683 Has the Swedish Business Sector Become More Entrepreneurial than the US Business Sector?
Author(s): Lars Persson, Fredrik Heyman, Pehr-Johan Norbäck
- DP13682 Risk-Mitigating Technologies: the Case of Radiation Diagnostic Devices
Author(s): Alberto Galasso, Hong Luo
- DP13681 Gender Differences in Tournament Performance Over Time: Can Women Catch-Up with Men?
Author(s): Alison L Booth, Ryohei Hayashi, Eiji Yamamura
- DP13680 Liquidity Risk After 20 Years
Author(s): Luboš Pástor, Robert F. Stambaugh
- DP13679 Credit Cycles, Expectations, and Corporate Investment
Author(s): Stefano Rossi, Huseyin Gulen, Mihai Ion
- DP13678 The Gender Promotion Gap: Evidence from Central Banking
Author(s): Laura Hospido, Luc Laeven, Ana Lamo
- DP13677 Blood Donations and Incentives: Evidence from a Field Experiment
Author(s): Lorenz Goette, Alois Stutzer
- DP13676 Job Displacement Insurance and (the Lack of) Consumption-Smoothing
Author(s): Joana Naritomi, Francois Gerard
- DP13675 Having it all, for all: child-care subsidies and income distribution reconciled
Author(s): Francesca Barigozzi, Helmuth Cremer, Kerstin Roeder