CEPR Institutional Membership Programme
Institutional Membership Programme
CEPR welcomes non-profit organisations, trade and professional bodies, chambers of commerce and diplomatic missions to its Institutional Membership Programme. A special package enables these organizations to keep abreast of current research and policy developments in Europe and elsewhere, at an affordable price.
Institutional Members receive the following benefits:
- One hard copy of CEPR reports and books free upon request
- Up to 20 Discussion Papers (DPs) free upon request
- Invitations to CEPR's public discussion and launch meetings, roundtable events, panel discussions and interactive conference calls. Participation in these events is normally by invitation only - they are not open to the general public, nor marketed to the private sector
- CEPR's Forthcoming Events Diary with full details of all CEPR meetings and the Discussion Paper Weekly Update
- Acknowledgement in CEPR's Annual Report
Access to publishing on VoxEU.org. Institutional Members have assured dissemination of their research to a wide audience via VoxEU.org, (CEPR’s policy portal) which receives visits from 250,000 distinct visitors per month. Specifically, they have the right to publish at least ten columns per year on VoxEU.org based on papers that appear in their institution’s research discussion paper series or similar publications. The procedures for selecting columns will be agreed by the Member's Head of Research and the VoxEU Editor-in-Chief.
Download the Institutional Membership brochure
Should you wish to receive further information, please contact Nadine Clarke, Head of Development and Events.