CEPR introduces the appointment of new Distinguished Fellows
CEPR is pleased to announce the establishment of a new category of affiliation - Distinguished Fellow.
CEPR Distinguished Fellows are eminent economists who enjoy a high standing in the profession. They have typically had a research career; have held office in high level policy institutions; and have rendered service to CEPR and the profession.
Distinguished Fellows can participate in research and policy conferences and advise CEPR leadership as part of their new role. We are delighted to welcome such an outstanding and prominent group of economists to help build a brighter future for the Centre for Economic Policy Research and its partners, affiliates and readership.
The Distinguished Fellows are affiliated to leading financial, economic and academic institutions from around the world, including The World Bank, The OECD, The WTO, The European Central Bank, The Bank of England, London Business School and more.
Find out more about each of CEPR’s new appointments here: https://cepr.org/content/distinguished-fellows-0
CEPR’s new Distinguished Fellows:
- , Professor of Economics, London School of Economics. Chairman of the Board of Trustees, CEPR. Former Deputy Governor, Bank of England.
- , Chairman, Société Générale.
- , Chief Economist, OECD.
- , Vice-President, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- , President, Council of the Lisbon School of Economics & Management (ISEG), University of Lisbon. Former Vice President, European Central Bank.
- , Senior Vice President, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- , Elihu Professor of Economics, Yale University. Chief Economist, World Bank.
- , Director, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- , Chair, Paris Peace Forum. Former Director-General, WTO.
- , Global Chief Economist, Citi.
- , President, Bocconi University. Former Prime Minister of Italy.
- , University of California, Berkeley, PIIE.
- , Former Prime Minister of Greece. Former Vice-President, European Central Bank.
- , President, Peterson Institute for International Economics. Former MPC member, Bank of England.
- , Former Chief Economist, European Central Bank.
- , Professor of Economics, London Business School.
- , Class of 1957-Garff B. Wilson Professor of Economics, University of California, Berkeley. Former Chair, Council of Economic Advisors.
- , Director, London School of Economics and Political Science. Former Deputy Governor, Bank of England.
- , Former President, European Central Bank. Former Governor, Banque de France.
- , Chairman of the Board of Directors, UBS. Former President, Deutsche Bundesbank.