The Populism RPN runs several events a year.
- The Populism RPN has been holding 2 sessions during the CEPR Paris Symposium on 1st June 2022. Sergei Guriev (Sciences Po and CEPR) acted as Chair, Ruben Durante (UPF and CEPR) and Maria Petrova (UPF and CEPR) were the speakers of the 11:30 - 12:30 CET session, and Massimo Morelli (Bocconi University and CEPR) and Moritz Schularick (Sciences Po, University of Bonn and CEPR) were the speakers of the 14:00 - 15:00 CET session. The full Programme of the Symposium is available here.
- The CEPR Political Economy Programme and CEPR Research and Policy Network on Populism Joint Symposium 2022, hosted by the Department of Economics of Stockholm University, took place on the 14-16 June 2022. The programme of the Symposium can be found here.
- The Political Economy Webinar series, organised by the CEPR Political Economy Group together with the Research and Policy Network on Populism and Research and Policy Network on Conflict. After the success of the autumns sessions, the monthly political economics webinar series resumed after the Christmas break. Sessions: 2 March, 6 April, 4 May, 1 June 2022. For more info read here and register.
- In conjunction with the Bank of Finland, Sergei Guriev gave two lectures on the political economy of populism in March 2021. Video recordings of day 1 and day 2 are available.
- The inaugural workshop took place in Paris on the 1-2 July 2019. The programme and presentation slides can be found on the conference website.