A primary objective of the Rising Asia RPN is to promote, build and facilitate strong (co-creational) linkages to multiple domestic and international government organisations, academic institutions and think-tanks, and associations, in order to leverage these as mechanisms for engaging in collaborative research projects, research visits, and research dissemination.
The RPN will be governed by a Steering Committee including:
- Kees Koedijk – Professor of Financial Management at Tilburg University (RPN Leader).
- Bernard Yeung – Stephen Riady Distinguished Professor in Finance and Strategic Management, and Dean NUS Business School.
- Kenichi Ueda – Associate Professor, Faculty of Economics at the University of Tokyo.
- Chong-En Bai – Mansfield Freeman Chair Professor, and Dean School of Economics and Management Tsinghua University.
- Soyoung Kim – Professor of Economics, Seoul National University.