For the Private and Public Sectors and Government
Download the Corporate Membership brochure.
Membership of CEPR offers the corporate community unique access to some of Europe’s top economists and their research on issues shaping Europe’s economic, political and financial future.
The corporate membership programme is an invitation to join our forum of interaction between leading researchers, policymakers and the business community. Membership of CEPR can provide a powerful company resource – through business networking, brand exposure, and access to cutting-edge research findings and an unparalleled research network.
Two categories of membership are currently available: Gold and Platinum. Members can enjoy varying degrees of access and involvement, and benefits accumulate with increased levels of commitment.
Gold Members (who contribute €10,000 per annum) receive the following benefits:
- Direct, unlimited electronic access to our Discussion Paper series for up to ten members of staff
- Invitations to CEPR's public discussion meetings, launch meetings and conferences
- Access to EuroCOIN™, CEPR's leading coincident indicator of the euro area business cycle, available in real time
- Regular updates, including a weekly summary of key articles from the VoxEU website, the Discussion Paper weekly update and a monthly events calendar
- Monthly CEPR Research Highlights Newsletter
- Invitation to the CEPR Roundtable, which takes place evvery nine months and brings together CEPR members, major funders and Research Fellows with high-level policymakers, to discuss current economic issues. Recent Roundtables have focussed on macroprudential regulation; secular stagnation; and the consequences of low interest rates, among other topics
- Video recordings of public meetings, if available, and electronic copies of papers and presentations
- Opportunities to sponsor events of interest to them and for member organisations’ clients to attend these events
- CEPR researchers available to attend member organisations’ meetings and seminars to give briefings on current and future trends (maximum two per year)
- A complimentary copy of all books and reports published by CEPR
- Acknowledgement in CEPR's Annual Report
Platinum Members (who contribute €20,000 per annum) are the core supporters of CEPR and this involves a qualitatively different nature of engagement on the part of CEPR - a more tailor made relationship and engagement of CEPR senior leadership. In particular, CEPR works with its Platinum Members to find creative ways of fostering interactions among leading CEPR scholars. The key to Platinum Membership is its adaptability to specific interests, but it always includes:
- An invitation for a senior representative to the Leaders' Circle, a high-level meeting which brings together key supporters and stakeholders of CEPR under the guidance of CEPR’s Chairman, Sir Charles Bean, former Deputy Governor of the Bank of England. It provides a forum for a frank exchange of views between leaders of the financial and central banking community, key decision
makers and top academics. The Leaders’ Circle convenes annually with the aim of identifying crucial issues of importance to the global economic and financial community, and addressing them in a manner that draws on diverse viewpoints, while being beneficial to all concerned. Circle Members also have the opportunity to make suggestions on CEPR’s research and policy direction. The 2015 Leaders' Circle featured Paul Krugman, and Olivier Blanchard led discussions at the Leaders' Circle in March 2016.
- Access to publishing at least six columns per year on VoxEU.org. The procedures for selecting columns will be settled by agreement between the Platinum members’ research leader and the VoxEU Editor-in-Chief.
- Direct access to CEPR’s research network, co-ordinated through the Centre’s London offices. CEPR works to put Platinum members in touch with the appropriate specialist to facilitate discussion on specific issues that are of interest to that member.
- Electronic access to CEPR's Discussion Paper series for all staff members via a site user license
The Centre’s goal is to promote research excellence with real-world relevance and connect top-flight researchers with decision makers to encourage a two-way exchange of insights and knowledge. The holders of CEPR Gold and Platinum membership/subscriptions are critical in helping the Centre accomplish this mission. To find out more about how your company can take advantage of Corporate Membership/Subscriptions of CEPR, please contact Nadine Clarke, Head of Development and Events (Tel: +44 (0)207 183 8810 Email: email@example.com).