Marie Curie Initial Training Networks (ITNs) coordinate the training of doctoral and post-doctoral students in Europe.
Please note that all these projects are now closed.
CEPR participated in three ITNs :
- Dispute Settlement in Trade: Training in Law and Economics (DISSETTLE)
- Policy Design and Evaluation Research in Developing Countries (PODER)
- Macroeconomics and Financial History (MACROHIST)
- Actors, Markets, and Institutions in Developing Countries: A Micro-Empirical Approach (AMID)
- Globalization, Investment, and Services Trade (GIST)
CEPR also participated in a number of Marie Curie Research Training Networks (RTNs - the predecessor of Initial Training Networks), most recently:
- Transnationality of Migrants
- The Economics of Education and Education Policy in Europe
- Unifying the European Experience: Historical Lessons of Pan-European Development