Offline Access for Discussion Papers
CEPR Discussion Papers - off-site access
We now offer our subscribers off-site access to our Discussion Papers in combination with the traditional site licence.
How does it work?
Members of subscribing institutions will be able to log on to the CEPR site with a username (their email address) and password. If we recognise the domain name (second part of the email address) as belonging to one of our subscribers, the user will be given online access to our papers whenever and wherever they log on to the CEPR site.
How do users register for off-site access?
- Users will need to set up a profile on the CEPR site at www.cepr.org/active/accounts/register.php. They must use their institution email address for this, rather than a hotmail, gmail, etc. address.
- Once the profile has been activated, when they log on at www.cepr.org/active/accounts/login.php, the first option they will see is 'Enable off-site access to Discussion Papers'.
- Users should click on this and follow the instructions to receive an automated email from CEPR with a link to a url which enables us to confirm that they have access to the relevant email address.
- Once they have visited this url and been successfully authenticated for online access, whenever they log on to their CEPR profile they will be given the option to download instead of purchase PDFs of Discussion Papers.
What do librarians/subscription administrators need to do to?
- Send all of the domain names for your institution to [email protected].
- Spread the word to your users.
Any questions? Contact us at [email protected] or +44 (0)20 7183 8801.