Subscribing to the Discussion Paper Series
Please contact Sophie Roughton on +44 (0)20 7183 8801 or email [email protected] if you would like to subscribe to the Discussion Paper Series.
Our subscription options are flexible.
You can choose to subscribe to ‘All Programmes’ or you may select any combination of our Programme Areas:
- Development Economics (DE)
- Economic History (EH)
- Financial Economics (FE)
- Industrial Organization (IO)
- International Macroeconomics and Finance (IMF)
- Monetary Economics and Fluctuations (MEF)
- Macroeconomics and Growth (MG)
- International Trade and Regional Economics (IT) *
- Labour Economics (LE)
- Public Economics (PE)
|IM (Includes IMF, MEF, MG)||£460|
Payment must be made annually and in advance.
Subscriptions are available at a ‘Concessionary Rate’ if the papers are provided for your personal use only and your subscription is personally financed. If you think you are eligible to receive papers at a concessionary rate, please contact us.
For additional information: