Three CEPR Researchers appointed as Associate Editors for the Journal of the European Economic Association
Congratulations to CEPR Research Fellows Matteo Maggiori and Francesco Decarolis, and CEPR Research Affiliate Samuel Bazzi, who have been appointed Associate Editors for the Journal of the European Economic Association (JEEA).
The JEEA has a worldwide reputation for publishing articles of the highest scientific quality in theoretical and empirical economics for a global audience. It is an outlet for theoretical and empirical work with global relevance. The Journal is committed to the development and application of economics as a science, as well as the communication and exchange between teachers, researchers and students in economics.
Matteo Maggiori is a Research Fellow for CEPR’s Financial Economics (FE) and International Macroeconomics and Finance (IMF) Programmes. You can find his Discussion Papers here, and his Vox columns here, including:
- Survey beliefs and portfolio allocations | 02 August 2019
- The rise of the dollar and fall of the euro in global asset trade | 18 June 2018
- The rise of buyer power in online advertising | 12 September 2019
- Buyer competence and the cost and timing of procurement | 31 May 2018
- How intergroup contact can foster nation-building | 07 January 2018
- Individualism and opposition to redistribution in the US | 23 December 2017