VDEV, CEPR, BREAD Seminars - 31
Robin Burgess (LSE, BREAD and CEPR)
Giacomo De Giorgi (IEE/GSEM, University of Geneva and CEPR)
Eliana La Ferrara (Boconni University and CEPR)
Gianmarco León-Ciliotta (U. Pompeu Fabra, Barcelona GSE, IPEG and CEPR)
Karen Macours (PSE, INRAE and CEPR)
The line-up of speakers is as follows:
- 1st March: Imran Rasul (UCL, IFS, BREAD and CEPR)
- 15th March: Chris Woodruff (University of Oxford, BREAD and CEPR)
- 29th March: Kate Casey (Stanford University, BREAD and CEPR)
- 12th April: Leonard Wantchekon (Princeton and ASE)
- 26th April: Duncan Thomas (Duke University, BREAD and CEPR)
- 10th May: Martina Björkman Nyqvist (Stockholm School of Economics, Misum, BREAD and CEPR)
- 24th May: Michael Greenstone (University of Chicago and CEPR)
- 7th June: Melissa Dell (Harvard University, BREAD and CEPR)
A moderator will collect questions on the chat and select a few of general interest to be asked to the speaker at reasonable intervals to keep the flow of the seminar. All participants will be muted, and interactions with the speaker are through the chat with the moderator.
In the Q&A portion the moderator will open the microphone up to those participants who have indicated they have a question in the chat with the moderator.
Seminars may be recorded and become available onCEPR's YouTube Channel a few days later. Please note that you may be recorded if you activate your video or speak during the seminar.
Abuse of the seminar will not be tolerated.
Note that the target audience for the seminar is academics. But realising the possible wider interests in some of the topics, we also live stream *some* seminars on our YouTube Channel.
Register for the series and add it to your calendar.