MEF New Member Seminar Series
10AM (New York), 3PM (London), 4PM (Paris)
New members of the CEPR Monetary Economics and Fluctuations programme will talk about their broad research interests and present a paper in hour long sessions on Mondays, at 3pm BST (10am EST/4pm CET). These sessions will be open to CEPR and beyond.
Programme Director and Organiser:
Refet Gürkaynak (Bilkent University and CEPR)
Each seminar will consist of a 50 minute presentation, followed by 10 minutes of open discussion. During the presentation, the audience will be automatically muted and may submit questions using the Q&A facility. The moderator will collect clarifying questions and a few questions of general interest and relay them to the speaker at intervals, ensuring the flow of the seminar. The last 10 minutes of the event will be reserved for an open discussion, where participants may raise their hand to ask questions live, directly to the speaker.
Seminars may be recorded. Please note that you may be recorded if you speak during the seminar.
- Mar 7 - Sang Seok Lee (Bilkent University and CEPR)
- Mar 14 - Klodiana Istrefi (Banque de France and CEPR)
- Mar 21 - Yao Chen (Erasmus School of Economics and CEPR) - Recording available
- Apr 4 - Francesca Monti (King's College London and CEPR) - Recording available
- Apr 11 - Michael Bauer (Universität Hamburg and CEPR) - Recording available
- Apr 18 - Jeff Campbell (Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago and CEPR) - Recording available
- Apr 25 - Christina Patterson (Chicago Booth and CEPR) - Recording available
- May 2 - Alex Popov (European Central Bank and CEPR) - Recording available
- May 9 - Oscar Jorda (Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, UC Davis and CEPR)