!(../../../../../../../../../../var/folders/34/zq18d8kx7kbgby0j06p_j6t40000gn/T/TemporaryItems/NSIRD_screencaptureui_EM2XPo/Screenshot 2022-01-04 at 17.01.16.png)
- Gender !(../../../../../../../../../../var/folders/34/zq18d8kx7kbgby0j06p_j6t40000gn/T/TemporaryItems/NSIRD_screencaptureui_EM2XPo/Screenshot 2022-01-04 at 17.01.16.png)
- Political Economy
This is the second edition of an annual conference series on the Political Economy of Finance. The series is an initiative of PolEconFin, a platform for researchers active in the political economy of finance. This edition will be dedicated to the intersection between political institutions, central banks, and the real sector.
The academic programme is available here. It consists of five paper presentations with discussants, a special talk by Viral Acharya (NYU Stern School of Business and CEPR) and a keynote speech by Barry Eichengreen (UC Berkeley and CEPR).
The conference will be held at the University of Amsterdam in a hybrid format allowing for both physical and online participation. The conference is scheduled on Saturday 12 November 2022 and followed by a dinner with all in person participants.
We invite you to register your interest in attending either in person or online using this link and the programme is available here.
If you have any difficulties registering for this meeting, please contact Mandy Chan ([email protected]) for assistance (with subject header “2nd CEPR Conference Political Economy of Central Banks”).
• Thomas Lambert, Erasmus University Rotterdam
• Enrico Perotti, University of Amsterdam and CEPR
• Magdalena Rola-Janicka, Tilburg University
• Jean-Edouard Colliard, HEC Paris and CEPR
• Dana Foarta, Stanford University and CEPR
• Hans Gersbach, ETH Zurich and CEPR
• Rainer Haselmann, Goethe University Frankfurt and CEPR
• Deniz Igan, Bank for International Settlements and CEPR
• Elisabeth Kempf, University of Chicago and CEPR
• Kris James Mitchener, Santa Clara University and CEPR
• Alessandro Riboni, Ecole Polytechnique and CEPR
• Martin Schmalz, University of Oxford and CEPR
• Christoph Trebesch, Kiel University and CEPR
Conference website: poleconfin.org
Email: [email protected]