VDEV/CEPR/BREAD Seminars is an online seminar series, featuring invited speakers in the area of Development Economics. It was set up in the spring semester of 2020 as the VDEV seminar and will now continue jointly with CEPR and BREAD during autumn. It is organised jointly by CEPR, the University of Geneva (UniGe), Barcelona School of Economics (BSE), Paris School of Economics (PSE), Stockholm School of Economics and BREAD.
- Martina Björkman Nyqvist (Stockholm School of Economics, Misum, BREAD and CEPR)
- Robin Burgess (LSE, BREAD and CEPR)
- Giacomo De Giorgi (IEE/GSEM, University of Geneva, BREAD and CEPR)
- Garance Genicot (Georgetown University, BREAD and CEPR)
- Eliana La Ferrara (Harvard, BREAD and CEPR)
- Gianmarco León-Ciliotta (U. Pompeu Fabra, Barcelona School of Economics (BSE), IPEG, BREAD and CEPR)
- Karen Macours (PSE, INRAE, BREAD and CEPR)
- Anthony Wambugu (University of Nairobi)
Sessions will take place bi-weekly on Tuesdays.
The line-up of speakers is as follows:
- 2 May: Jessica Cohen (Harvard University)
- 16 May: Konrad Burchardi (Institute for International Economic Studies, Stockholm)
- 30 May: Siwan Anderson (University of British Columbia)