Rebuilding Ukraine: Principles, Policies and the Role of the EU
on the 2nd March 2023, ULB Solvay Brussels School of Economics, CEPR and the Global Economic Challenges Network at Georgetown University hosted a hybrid panel in Brussels on the principles, policies and the role of the EU for the reconstruction of Ukraine.
- Micael Castanheira (ECARES, Solvay Brussels School of Economics & Management at ULB and CEPR)
- Francis Vella (Georgetown University)
- Yuriy Gorodnichenko (University of California, Berkeley and CEPR)
- Veronika Movchan (Research Director, The Institute for Economic Research and Policy Consulting (IER))
- Tymofiy Mylovanov (KSE President, Associate Professor of the University of Pittsburgh, former minister of Economic Development, Trade and Agriculture of Ukraine)
- Alex Pivovarsky (Director, Capital & Financial Markets Development at European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD))