The EMU after the Euro Crisis: Lessons and Possibilities - Findings and proposals from the Horizon 2020 ADEMU project
- Introduction: The EMU after the Euro Crisis: Lessons and Possibilities - Findings and proposals from the Horizon 2020 ADEMU proj
- Lessons from the euro crisis an dealing with its debt overhang
- A European Stability Fund for the EMU
- Agreeing to an unemployment insurance system for the euro area?
- Macroeconomic stabilisation in heterogeneous societies
- Recessions following expansions: The instability of market economies
- Stimulus packages? Better be persistent!
- Reassessing tax policies and tax coordination: The case for a tax on automation
- Banking Union and the ECB
- Financial stability: The role of macroprudential policies
- The European Stability Mechanism: The path to reform
- The political economy of policy implementation
- A new fiscal and monetary framework for the EMU? The EU presidentsí roadmap in 2018