We are excited to announce that the six STEG themes will be holding online workshops in September 2022.
These thematic workshops have a dual purpose within the broader STEG program. First, they are a way of increasing the visibility of STEG within the research community and attracting, strengthening and widening the community of interested scholars. Second, they will play a role in helping to share knowledge of the current research frontier and in identifying open research questions. The workshops will be used to shape future calls for funding that are anticipated as part of the STEG programme.
We welcomed submissions to these workshops and calls for papers for all five workshops closed on Thursday 7 July at 11.59 pm. Please find below the schedule of the workshops and information about their structure and emphasis.
- Theme 0: Data, measurement, and conceptual framing
Workshop dates: 16th September
- Theme 1: Firms, frictions and spillovers, and industrial policy
Workshop dates: 8th September
- Theme 2: Labour, home production, and structural transformation
Workshop date: 13th September
- Theme 3: Agricultural productivity and sectoral gaps and Theme 4: Trade and spatial frictions
Workshop dates: 19th & 20th September
- Theme 5: Political economy and public investment
Workshops dates: 9th September