- Introduction: Europe – quo vadis?
- A past of plural identities: The EU as a coat of many policy colours
- Reforging EU commonality after the crisis
- European identity through European experiences?
- A tale of two models
- When it comes to globalisation, not all radicalisms are created equal
- Is the Brexit vote disconnected from the European Union?
- Brussels bureaucrats and Whitehall mandarins: Taking regional identity seriously
- A future EU: An inevitably emotional party animal
- State capacity, populism and the EU budget
- Brexit, political shock absorbers, and the three Rs
- A Europe of national responsibility
- Political economy of reforms: Lessons for the EU from postcommunist transition
- Patches won’t do, fiscal federalism will
- Restoring trust in the arrangements for Eurozone intergovernmental debt
- A New Fiscal Governance for the Eurozone
- European Banking Union – a qualified success
- The role of economists in the new world order