Following our usual tradition, VoxEU.org takes a break between Christmas and the New Year – our final column of 2016 will be on Saturday 24 December and our first column of 2017 will appear on Monday 2 January.
Meanwhile, for those of you looking for reading material over the Christmas break, here is a short list of very notable columns on issues that played havoc with us all in 2016.
Happy holidays from all the VoxEU team.
Economic causes of right-wing populism
- Immigration and far-right voting: New evidence Martin Halla, Alexander Wagner, Josef Zweimüller, 29 November 2015
- Right-wing political extremism in the Great Depression Alan de Bromhead, Barry Eichengreen, Kevin O'Rourke, 27 February 2012
- The OECD’s growth prospects and political extremism Hans Peter Grüner, Markus Brückner, 16 May 2010
- The political aftermath of financial crises: Going to extremes Manuel Funke, Moritz Schularick, Christoph Trebesch, 21 November 2015
- Four myths about the Great War of 1914-1918 Mark Harrison, 03 June 2014